Blue Planet: War In Heaven Acts 1-3 [Complete Installer - Windows]
< SCP Campaigns
Author: Blue Planet Team
"That means we did it! We're home..."
"...now under the direct jurisdiction and authority of the GTVA, as per the Beta Aquilae Convention, 2385..."
"...don't you understand? They are not going to listen. They are not going to talk. They are going to burn us to ashes and build something new from the char..."
"...every time we pull the trigger we are destroying ourselves as surely as they destroy us..."
"...last remnants of mankind's collective past. Guardians of our collective future..."
- The United Earth Federation: a full-fledged new faction with their own ships, weapons, history and gameplay style, including never-before-seen models
- A brand new soundtrack with two new tabled tracks and dozens of event-driven pieces
- The next chapter in the Blue Planet saga: a dark psychological drama, steeped in military realism and set against the backdrop of a brutal civil war
- Thousands of words of fiction and techroom entries
- Fast-paced gameplay bringing the familiar FreeSpace experience to new heights
- Subspace strike missiles, new voice-acted personas, an AI Betty for UEF ships, and other gameplay elements to discover
- Epic skyboxes for many of the worlds of mankind's home system
And presenting Act 3
- Continue the saga. Push yourself to the limits of necessity and morality to discover the truth.
- Stealth. Assassination. Victory by any means. Enter a raging fleet battle. Prowl the storms of Jupiter. Approach the very brink of madness. Experience some of the most elaborate missions ever built.
- Unleash new weapons and master the Ainsarii stealth strike fighter. Trade weapons for new equipment - self repair systems, additional ammo, or enhanced armor.
- Fight alongside the elite of the elite. Work with wingmen who can interpret orders and understand what they're being told to attack.
- Expanded soundtrack, including new remixes and original tracks by Belisarius.
- Gorgeous new graphics, courtesy of the SCP: deferred lighting, team colors, and shadows.
- Enhanced UEF ship models for better performance and cleaner looks.
We owe this community an enormous debt, and we are tremendously grateful to all of you for your help, support, and advice. Blue Planet is a labor of love, and we hope that you enjoy playing it as much as we've enjoyed building it. We owe special thanks to our fellow modders and to the Source Code Project and FreeSpace Upgrade Project teams for their patience and generosity.
Unlike Age of Aquarius, War in Heaven is not voice-acted and probably will not be for a very, very long time. Voice-acting takes a lot of effort, patience and time. Fortunately, community volunteers have stepped up, and voice work is now underway.
1.) Ensure you have the 3.6.12 MediaVPs
in your existing FSO installation directory.
2.) Run the installer.
3.) Existing Blue Planet installations are no concern, and will be handled by the installer.
4.) Give it your installation directory.
5.) Once the Installer has finished doing its thing, start the Launcher of your choice, select the release BP build in your FS2 directory (named fs2_open_3_6_17_SSE2_BP.exe), select Blue Planet as the active mod, and play.
Download (1 GB)
Downloads on the old fsmods site: 3563